Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dear Unemployment,

I’m so delighted you’re gone I can hardly describe the feeling. You were like the annoying obnoxious friend that asks to sleep on your couch for a few days and ends up staying for months. You really overstayed your welcome Unemployment. I will not have fond memories of taking the bus to scour the city for jobs and feeling like a loser when I came home empty handed.

You left at the perfect time too. I was seriously considering my backup options of either participating in a clinical research study or becoming a stripper. I would prefer a Sugar Daddy, but my searching has proved unsuccessful.

In the meantime I will no longer have to subsist off of Ramen noodles :) And maybe, just maybe, I can have this mythical thing called a savings account.

0 comments:

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena