Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Good Thing or A Bad Thing?

I was getting off the ferry the other week. As I passed the people waiting to get on the ferry, I made eye contact with an EXTREMELY attractive man. Normally I get pretty awkward around any somewhat decent looking man- but this time a miracle happened. We made some rather intense
contact. It's the first time in years that I've felt butterflies in my stomach. The EXTREMELY attractive man I checked out and thought naughty thoughts about. . . my ex boyfriend.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing I did?!

Now today I crossed the border into Crazy Town. I looked him up on Facebook. Upon looking at his profile picture, I can without a doubt confirm he IS NOT the same man from the ferry.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?!

I thought I was looking at my ex but ended up giving a complete stranger my best bedroom eyes. Is my memory really so bad I can't remember the face of a guy I dated? Now I'm debating looking at that missed connections page I keep hearing about. Or even worse- sending a nonchalant "hey I thought I saw you" message on Facebook.

Both are crazy.

0 comments:

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena