Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I’m Sorry You’re Not Feeling Well

Word on the internet is that a lot of people I know haven’t been feeling so well lately. Although I can’t bring you homemade chicken noodle soup or drug you with copious amounts of Nyquil, I can do one thing. . . and that’s make you smile :D


Don’t you dare tell me that you’re not smiling right now! This picture just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside (Unless you are really sick and should probably see a doctor). Miss Piggy, Piglet, Piggly Wiggly, Babe, Wilbur, Bacon Bits, Evil Doctor Pork Chop, or whatever decide to name it, you can’t deny how precious this picture is.

If you’re not smiling right now you are either, 1. Having a really bad day. Or 2. You’re just a horrible person without a soul.

This picture is so adorable, I’m considering never having a BLT or ham sandwich ever again. That’s pretty substantial considering I consider bacon a food group.

So if you’re having a bad day, I hope this made you feel at least a little bit better. And please share with your friends because this picture is just too darn cute to keep all to yourself.

2 comments:

Anna said...

The part that made me smile was the "You're just a horrible person without a soul". The piglet didn't twitch a single face muscle ;)

GiGi said...

LOL! That's too funny. And it's nice to know you have a soul :)

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena