Sunday, January 15, 2012

Itty Bitty Titty Committe PSA

A random guy, at a random bar, told me (after I rejected him) that I should join said committee. From having an auntie that is a retired psychotherapist, I know that this guy was just upset about not getting my phone number, and therefore felt the need to insult me for the sake of his ego. But really?! What a lame, so called “insult”. If you’re going to insult someone, 1. have a really good reason to, and 2. try to be clever about it.

I am a proud member of this committee, Dammit! I always have been, and according to my strange family genetics, I will be for the next 20 years or so.

What really irks me is that this lagoon creature, posing as a man, thinks my self-esteem and my wonderful a cups are somehow related.

Well young man, you are mistaken. Without trying to get all “woman’s studies,” I’m going to spit some hot fire of truth at you. (And thank you to the lovely Jenna Marbles for coming up with “hot fire of truth!”)
You should consider yourself lucky that I even acknowledged your presence. Just because I was at a bar drinking, does not mean I was on the search for a one night stand. Just because I am getting divorced does not mean I have some heavy emotional baggage. I am not desperate for a man. . .especially one of your lowly caliber.

I’m beginning to grow a backbone dammit! And I hope the lovely ladies who read my blog have a backbone too. If you’ve got small tits, humongous bosoms, if you’re pencil thin, or you’ve got a big butt and cannot lie, EMBRACE what you have! There’s already too much pressure from society on how we’re supposed to look. So don’t let a man bring you down. Ever.

4 comments:

Lora said...

I somehow deleted my comment?! Sorry I'm new to blogger lol, but anyway love your blog and I love your message about being strong confident women! You and Jenna Mables should do a post together it'd be hilarious xx

Ashley A. said...

and let the church say AMEN.

GiGi said...

Yes, AMEN indeed! And I would love to do a video with Jenna Marbles! Her videos always cheer me up.

Anonymous said...

totally agree! oh and btw love your beauty blog but i can't post on it for some reason. it doesnt work.

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena